Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
We are looking for an experienced, talented and motivated Service Designer with deep research knowledge that is a team player and is highly creative and able to “think out of the box”.
Designers and researchers work in collaborative teams with project leads, strategists, engineers and domain experts to generate innovative concepts and solutions.
Service designers are responsible for the successful delivery of the UX projects through collaboration with team members, leading problem-solving efforts within cross-functional teams, keeping project stakeholders and team members informed, and ensuring consistently high quality outcomes on schedule.
- Set scope for research activities, connect with users for generating customer insights and testing concepts, value propositions and solutions; also motivate user researcher to go beyond research reporting but to actively take part in coming up with solutions
- Create service and interaction design deliverables (conceptual frameworks, customer journey, interaction flows and wireframes) so that it meets user needs, marketing requirements, and business objectives
- Communicate, document, and represent service concepts, user scenarios and designs to team members, senior management and key stakeholders
- Delivers complete research programs, findings and design solutions in collaboration with cross-functional teams on projects and initiatives of moderate to a high degree of complexity involving multiple stakeholders
- Articulates behaviours, user profiles, rationale for methodology and application of best practices to team members and stakeholders
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams in an iterative manner
- Continues to develop expertise through education and professional development opportunities
- Assists in creating reasonable estimates of schedules, work plans and deliverables for work
- Mentors and assists Designers and Design Associates as needed
- Team contributor and excellent communicator
- Passion for understanding customers and their needs; and skill in engaging with them
- Excellent problem solving skills, thinking beyond the familiar, and comfortable with ambiguity
- Great analysis and synthesis capacity
- High level of English and Spanish speaking and writing to be able to facilitate sessions in both languages.
- 7+ years as designer, working in interdisciplinary environment and on a wide range of products and interfaces
- Proven record for creating valuable customer insights that have led to valuable and innovative product ideas and concept
- Experience working in a rapid application development environment using appropriate tools and techniques. Experience with agile development
- Experience supporting product development teams with customer engagement through product or service launch
- Experience working with business metrics to devise product strategies
- Strong in design research, conceptualizing and transforming insights into creative solutions and/or business opportunities
- First-hand experience creating services using design tools
- Skilled in prototyping products and services, also for long distance testing.
- Have a high level of English and Spanish (verbal and written) to be able to facilitate sessions in both languages
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn