Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
Visca Web’s passionate team is behind the popular Futebol.com and Marcadores.com brands - both growing rapidly and steadily for the last years. The product revolves around real-time results for 9 different sports and social interactions (discussions, predictions contest with prizes to win…) between users.
We’re looking for an experienced and dedicated UX designer with strong UI skills to join our team.
You will join an agile and multidisciplinary 15 people team and quickly play a key role in the improvement of our existing Live Scores products (web and mobile) as well as in the creation of innovative user-centered experiences within our new mobile apps products.
You’ll be involved in all aspects of the process of improving our products experience — analysing current products, interviewing users, researching the best possible solutions, creating user flows and wireframes, conducting usability tests, designing pixel-perfect screens, prototyping experiences, and more.
This is a challenging but really rewarding position as you will be a key element in growing our products. Don’t worry though, you won’t be alone in this mission as other key members of the team will be here to guide and help you.
We’re looking for someone who can understand users expectations, and design solutions that make their experience better.
- Become an advocate for our users by knowing their needs inside out.
- Concept, prototype, design and present solutions that solve both business and user problems and deliver measurable outcomes.
- Create sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes, and mockups of features serving different user segments.
- Create high standards pixel-perfect interfaces and graphics
- Conduct user interviews, usability testing, and analysis.
- Use and leverage metrics to drive product design and measure product success.
- Work directly with our product managers, designers and engineers, delivering product specs and assets
- Work across multiple projects and ensuring continuity and consistency across all the different platforms and communication supports.
- Maintain UX specifications and standards across suite of web and mobile products.
Required Skills / Experience / Mindset
- Minimum of 3 years of UX web and mobile design experience producing engaging, usable, and effective design solutions using user-centric principles
- Skilled in interaction design methods such as wireframes, concept models, user flows, and prototyping
- Strong understanding of web and mobile technologies.
- Be really familiar with best practices, patterns and mobile apps design guidelines.
- Tackle issues with high standards and a fresh perspective, always keeping the user experience in mind.
- Be used to working in multidisciplinary team
- Simplicity & clarity is at the core of everything you do.
- Be detail oriented.
- Be an excellent team player.
- Advanced use of UI design tools (Sketch, Photoshop), Prototyping tools (such as FramerJS, - Principle, UXPin etc) and Collaboration tools (Invision, Zeplin)
- Ability to discuss with the team in English
- Being a sport fan & understand the sport world
- Programming knowledge (for prototyping Ex : FramerJs)
- Good knowledge of analytics & tracking tools
How to apply
Please send us your online portfolio or PDF, demonstrating the use of UX design to solve complex design challenges, and your best UI achievements, together with your CV and why you would be interested to join our team.
Full time job – Salary depending on profile, from 30K euros per year.
A valid permit to work in Spain is required for this position.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Please use the contact form at the bottom of this page: http://www.viscaweb.com/careers-with-visca-web/senior-ux-designer/