Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
At Kodify, we are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
You will be working closely with engineering, product, and business in a cohesive unit where you will be expected to design market-leading products and contribute ideas to help shape the business. Success in this role requires your ability to move seamlessly between design strategy and execution, guiding a team through the end-to-end experience – from vision to production.
We're looking for someone who can think strategically about designing a single product across multiple platforms. You have a solid understanding of front-end development, in particular the details of what’s possible with CSS, JS, in the browser, which are instrumental to creating good online cross platform user experiences. We talk to and observe users, we look at analytical data, we observe the market, and listen to the business needs.
- Prototyping for multi-device environments.
- Evaluate and validate information architectures and interaction designs.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of UX design experience
- Solid practical and theoretical knowledge of interaction and visual design principles
- Concise and selected portfolio of both visual and conceptual design for both desktop and mobile web projects.
- Portfolios must include two or three selected works from concept (i.e. sketch, flows, etc) to final (i.e. interactive prototype, final artwork, etc) eCommerce experience a must.
- Understands that design is more than aesthetics, but also considers usability.
- Up-to-date with the latest UX and OS trends, techniques, and technologies
- Strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills with ability to effectively defend ideas.
- Proficiency in a wide variety of tools for visual design, conceptual design, prototyping, including but not limited to apps such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Omnigraffle, Justinmind, Invision, etc…
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Indefinite contract
- Work in an Agile environment
- You will be provided with brand new equipment on joining (Whatever boosts your productivity)
- Core hours with Flexitime: work when you’re at your most creative
- Free afternoons on Friday
- Ticket restaurant
- Budget and free days to attend training/conferences/etc.
- Awesome office in central Barcelona, having a coffee in our terrace is one of the best moments of the day :)
- 10% of your time for personal projects.
- Order books from Amazon using our company account
- Half day off on your birthday
- Free snacks and beverages!
- BBQ on the terrace!
... Miss anything, tell us, we might add it to the list!
Do you like what you read and want to be part of it? check out our website and send us your CV or apply to the LinkedIn offer. If you believe you are a good match for this position but do not have all listed skills, do not worry, we will evaluate if we like your way of doing things through our multi-step personal interviews.
NOTE: European citizenship, or permanent resident status, required. This position is to join our Team located in Barcelona.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn