Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de InfoJobs)
atSistemas is an information technology company focused on software development and IT services since 1994. We are over 500 professionals, present in Madrid, Barcelona, Cadiz, Zaragoza and A Coruña, fully devoted to our more than 200 clients across all industries.
Qualified in a wide range of technologies, we are committed to providing our large enterprise clients with the highest level of expertise in different areas such as complex corporate architectures integration, or the latest techniques in e-commerce and mobile apps development. We are partners of leading software vendors such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, or Atlassian.
Our User Experience Designer is a visionary product and service design leader. This individual will be responsible for leading the design of user experience excellence of new concept products and services across variety of businesses, screens and platforms. This role requires a highly creative individual at pace with the latest experience design and technology trends as well as and a strong advocate of Design Thinking. The candidate will also be a natural innovator in smart and high quality designs, using real world metaphors, interactions, gestures, and gamification models around heavy data to create rich and delightful experiences. This is an opportunity to influence and develop new businesses across the company with smart and custom experiences that showcase innovation across any touch-point.
- Collaborate with developers, scientists, and external partners like startups and organizations on building new business ideas.
- Create rapid and iterative prototyping for a variety of ideas and concepts.
- Identify use cases, define personas, scenarios and tasks in support of business requirements, technology, and context of use.
- Collect, translate and communicate customer insight to teams with user surveys, interviews, and qualitative data.
- Implementation of innovative, end-to-end user experiences.
- Support the Head of Strategic Partnerships & Innovation with presentation layouts and rapid prototyping to pitch new ideas to leadership and external partners.
- Evaluate the user experience design of existing design concepts as well as on-device prototypes, and communicate design enhancements.
- Advocate for customer-centered, context-aware, responsive web design and platform-specific design.
- Define and produce design guidelines, templates, visual asset and pattern libraries.
- Demonstrate adaptability to changing priorities driven by the speed of our innovative, fast-paced, information services industry.
- 3 years minimum of expertise in user experience design or user interface design.
- Design knowledge of HTML5 responsive design.
- Understanding of lean user experience design methodology, user behaviors, and design requirements.
- Knowledge of general design strategies and trends
- Bonus expertise with front-end HTML development.
- Expertise in rapid prototyping, wireframing, presentation and high-fidelity design tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invision, Marvelapp, Motion, ProtoIO, Lightroom, Omnigraffle, Balsamik, InDesign, Fireworks, Photoshop, or other.
- Ability to work with development teams to execute best design solutions within technology constraints.
- Customer-centric, creative leadership.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en InfoJobs