Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
eDreams ODIGEO (www.edreamsodigeo.com) is one of the main distributors of online flights in the world (in terms of revenue) and one of the largest European e-commerce companies. Under its five brands - eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink and Liligo - it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, holiday packages, travel insurance and stays of different duration to more than 16 million customers all over the world.
Our UX team is one of the largest in Spain, and we’re continuing to grow with a multi-disciplined team of visual designers, UX/UI Designers, UX Researchers and UX Insights Analysts. We recently moved to a newly refurbished office that’s centrally located in Barcelona. We have a UX lab that supports our ability to apply a customer focused and data-oriented approach to our overall process. We’re a fun-loving UX team who’s passionate about many things, including learning, sharing knowledge, innovation, and best-in-class user experiences.
We’re looking for a highly creative and motivated UX prototyper specialist to join our UX and Product team. As a UX prototyper at eDreams Odigeo you will use your visual and creative skills to bring design concepts to life with delightful motion and interactions. You’ll work closely with the Head of UX Design and the UX Research team while collaborating with other UX/UI Designers, Visual Designers, various stakeholders, and Product Owners. The ideal candidate would be able to use their technical expertise and design know-how to help our team communicate more fluidly and rapidly.
- Develop with flexibility in mind in order to iterate and update prototypes quickly after user research feedback
- Mastery of animation principles including industry standard tweening methods as well as platform-specific tweening libraries used to create highly useful high-fidelity motion studies and interactive prototypes
- Define collectively with the frontend team and the design team a UI component frontend framework
- Keep up to date about all of the prototyping tools and methods out there and be an expert in choosing the right one for each project
- Keep up to date with changes in web and mobile technology, and be aware how these changes influence the experience
- Be an advocate of exceptional design but have an awareness of technical constraints across all devices and platforms
- Assist front-end developers, ensuring final development matches intended design
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers, Product Owners, Researchers, Visual Designers, Content Specialists, and Developers to deliver innovative product designs
- Stay connected to the larger UX team by sharing and applying knowledge about new interaction models, animations, transitions and motion graphics.
Required Qualifications :
- Has expert knowledge and experience in the use of rapid prototyping software and hardware tools.
- 3+ years of experience of prototyping
- Expert interactive prototyping skills in modern animation-based tools like Justinmind, Principle, HTML/CSS/JS or similar tools like Framer.js, Origami, etc ...
- Experience using frameworks and libraries such as BootStrap, Zurb, AngularJS, jQuery, etc
- A fundamental understanding of usability principles and passion for great user experiences
- Strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to speak to and defend your decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in design, front-end development, related field, or equivalent professional experience
- An online reel/portfolio or samples of work demonstrating your prototyping and HTML skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent requests in a timely manner
- English speaker with good written, verbal, and presentation abilities
- Team player with a positive attitude and sense of humor
- Experience developing native applications for iOS or Android (Swift, Objective-C, React Native, Java, etc)
- Experience working in a high-paced corporate environment
- Experience working in Product team organizations
- Experience in a lean or agile environment
- Experience in travel or e-commerce sector
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn