Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkkedIn)
Hitch is a new company to help API providers and users communicate and work together.
We believe that product decisions should be based on user experience and APIs. Therefore, design and user experience are at the forefront of everything we do. And we are looking for a UX designer to join us in our sunny Barcelona office.
Hitch is a funded company, looking to reshape how the world looks at and engages with APIs. UX and design are core components of this, so if you are looking to join early with a company on a giant journey, we are the company for you. We work with tech brands like Atlassian and Twitter, through to many varied sectors and sizes of company across the globe. Most of our Design & Development team are in Barcelona, however you will be working with companies throughout the world, particularly from the USA.
We need you to take the lead on all aspects UX and join our small team, who are all leaders in their space.
- Develop personas
- Define interactions, user task flow.
- Design smart and intuitive solutions to complex workflows. Reduced to the “bare essentials"
- Work together with designer and development team
Your Challenges In Hitch
- Work closely with the customer success lead and understand our users' needs and thoughts.
- You and the designer should be at least one week ahead of what is being implemented. We need innovated/usable/tested design/smart solutions in a short frame of time.
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, explain clearly your ideas to your developer and designer friends..
- Pay close attention to the user workflow and experience from head to toe and make continuous improvements.
- You are passionate about how users connect, explore and interact.
- Due to your strong problem-solving skills you are not afraid to tackle new problems as we continue to push forward.
- You are open to discussion, and have a good sense of team work.
- You know that we are living in a startup environment and understand that adaptability and time are precious keys.
- You are willing to grow/enhance your knowledge.
Bonus That Will Make Us Fall In Love With You
- Experience in git environment
- HTML/CSS/JS Knowledge
- Good taste of design.
What you can expect from us:
- An unusual level of trust and responsibility to help set out best practices and create something new.
- We are serious about every area of our business and believe in hiring the best people we can afford. Therefore, remuneration will be according to your skills and experience, but also your expectations. We want you to be happy with what you earn.
- We are an equal opportunities employer with a diverse, international workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, beliefs, race or any other factor irrelevant to carrying out your work—if you think you fit the bill, we'd love to hear from you :-)
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn