Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de InfoJobs)
- 2-3 years' experience in video game design / web / multimedia.
- Strong understanding of UX design
- Capable to deliver UX wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes
- Strong skills in graphic design, artistry and Adobe Photoshop/Flash.
- Ability to design layout/UI storyboards and process flow charts.
- Awareness of current trends in UI design.
- Ability to integrate new information and feedback in order to distill it to the most critical issues and draw accurate conclusions.
- Strong graphical/design background
- Previous games industry experience is a major plus
- Experience in traditional 2D sketching and composition skills is a plus.
*All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft is currently seeking a UX/UI Designer to join our production teams!
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
As member of the art team, you will be responsible for both defining the User Experience and creating the graphical elements of User Interfaces of video games on mobiles, iPhone & iPad, from the first concept phases to the completion of the project.
- Open work environment with young, dynamic teams around the world.
- International environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
- Permanent contract (full-time), salary based on experience and merit and social benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
- Career-development opportunities.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the center of Madrid).
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en InfoJobs