Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
As a growing company, we are continuosly seeeking for the best talent, and therefore hiring people like you.
Would you like to be a Test Analyst?
You will execute test cases, monitor test coverage and evaluate overall quality experience while executing test plans and report test progress and defects, weaknesses and usability issues. Do you want to be the hands-on team player of a scrum team? Do you want to engage in planning and design, and to effectively and efficiently find defects and weaknesses in solutions? Are you the internal voice of the customer to the team; keeping the team honest about the quality and effectively execute integration testing and all testing phases of the development life cycle? And, are you ready to work with colleagues across Europe and be exposed to different cultures? Join our team and apply now!
What you will do
- You are in charge of delivering detailed and prioritized test plans that meet the testing strategy and product vision;
- You review and provide feedback on test driven development activities to ensure the highest quality coverage and test automation;
- You take part inplanning and grooming sessions during sprints, and you review user stories;
- You are able to propose new designs and drive testability improvements for every solution.
As a Test Analyst you have a high degree of self-initiative and always look for the best solution for the customer. You deliver quality with use of your creative mind and your constant drive to outperform. Furthermore, you pay attention to the smallest details during the planning of tests and make sure that the team delivers high quality assessments. It is important to you to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and possibilities of our software and trends in your field.
- A keen eye for detail and analysis, and you always keep the users´ needs and wants in mind;
- A challenging and inquisitive mind; you are curious about how things work and opinionated on how things are supposed to work;
- Not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them;
- Good at interacting in English with your colleagues, both verbally and in writing.
- A chance to participate in the development of one of the best ERP solutions in the world;
- Challenges and possibilities in an international environment, while enjoying the benefits of being based in Granada;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- We invest in your personal and professional growth;
- Enthusiastic colleagues who want to learn from each other;
- Room for new initiatives and ideas.
Applying in English – why?
Unit4 is an international software company with business units all over the world. We cherish our cultural differences and celebrate our common values. English is the common language in our company and therefore we kindly ask you to submit your cv and cover letter in English.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn