Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
eDreams ODIGEO, the world’s largest online travel company in the flight sector and the largest publicly traded European e-commerce company by profitability with more than 14 million customers in 43 countries worldwide is looking for Native UX Designers to join our Retail Team based in Barcelona, Spain, reporting to the Head of UX.
We are looking for designers specialized in eCommerce, who have strong visual (and markup) skills and/or analytical skills. We need you to be strong at both visual and conceptual UX design. You’ll be working closely with product owners, other designers, researchers and developers.
The Native UX Designer will be responsible for:
- Identify business and user needs, and translate it to products and services optimized for conversion, meeting both business and user needs.
- Collaborate with product managers, business owners, researchers developers and other designers to define and implement both innovative new solutions and conversion optimisation for existing webs (both desktop and mobile).
- Ensure designs are consistent across all platforms (web and native), across all devices.
- Present work done to team members and stakeholders, providing solid rational arguments based on theory, best practices, data and proven experience.
- Use data and user knowledge to inform designs.
- Proactively suggest ideas for optimisation or innovation.
- Advocate best of breed experience design and design thinking, and evangelise UX principles through every interaction and deliverable to customers and internal “users” (colleagues, etc)
- Take a design hypothesis from sketch or wireframe to final artwork, prototype or markup, and follow through to publishing, A/B testing and results measurement.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback together with researchers
- Conduct benchmarks.
- Maintain and evolve a set of design patterns
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of UX design experience
- Solid practical and theoretical knowledge of interaction and visual design principles
- Solid understanding of both iOS and Android.
- Concise and selected portfolio of both visual and conceptual design for both desktop and mobile web projects.
- Portfolios must include two or three selected works from concept (i.e. sketch, flows, etc) to final (i.e. interactive prototype, final artwork, etc)
- Each project must include information of precise role in the project, objectives, constraints, and rationale).
- eCommerce experience a must.
- At least theoretical understanding of validation user testing, with some practical experience.
- Good ability to solve problems proactively, creatively and efficiently.
- Up-to-date with the latest UX and OS trends, techniques, and technologies
- Proficiency in a wide variety of tools for visual design, conceptual design, prototyping, including but not limited to apps such as Sketch, Omnigraffle, Justinmind, Invision, etc...
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn