Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
eDreams ODIGEO, the world’s largest online travel company in the flights sector and the largest publicly traded European e-commerce company by profitability, with more than 15 million customers in 43 countries worldwide. With five well-known brands; Opodo, Go Voyages, eDreams, Travellink and Liligo, the company offers the best deals on regular flights, charters, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rentals, cruises, holiday packages and travel insurance to its clients.
Our UX team is one of the largest in Spain, and we’re continuing to grow with a multi-disciplined team of visual designers, ux designers, ux researchers and ux insights analysts. We recently moved to a newly refurbished office that’s centrally located in Barcelona. We have a UX lab that supports our ability to apply a customer focused and data-oriented approach to our overall process. We’re a fun-loving UX team who’s passionate about many things, including learning, sharing knowledge, innovation, and best-in-class user experiences.
As the UX Research & Insights Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading a team of both qualitative and quantitative researchers while also driving independent research and insights studies to validate product hypotheses and identify new opportunities. You’ll establish standards and processes for this emerging team, while driving a strategic customer-focused vision that benefits the whole company.
- Manage and mentor a team of qualitative and quantitative researchers (user researchers and insights analysts)
- Collaborate with UX design and product teams over the course of the agile product development lifecycle.
- Align business goals and priorities with user needs in order to support the company's strategic direction.
- Advocate a customer-focused culture by educating and evangelising the benefits of research, sharing knowledge, and promoting key research insights.
- Prioritise research activities, create project plans, and ensure on-time and quality deliverables from team members.
- Drive the synthesis of qualitative and quantitative data from various sources and stay connected to evolving business needs to embolden findings and recommendations.
- Guide business decisions and drive change by ensuring that key findings are actioned, extending the impact of the research and insights team.
- Work with teams across the company to gather customer data sources to align insights and identify new research opportunities.
- Support the planning, facilitation, analysis, and synthesis of various qualitative methodologies, including usability studies, diary studies, focus groups, ethnographic field studies, card sorting, guerilla studies, and more.
- Support the planning, facilitation, analysis, and synthesis of various quantitative methodologies, including surveys, a/b testing, data collection and analysis, tracking and monitoring of customer behaviours and KPIs.
- Lead internal workshops to gather requirements and align stakeholders who may span across multiple departments.
- Drive the creation of personas and their effective internal application.
- Identify and introduce new research methodologies and tools as appropriate.
- Lead the creation of centralised research and insights data, guidelines and various resources for the benefit of the company.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5-years experience in a research or insights role
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a manager
- Experience with data visualisation
- Excellent communication skills to deliver data-driven, strategic, recommendations to the business
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Mixed methods experience with a passion for understanding both the psychology and numbers behind a given research question
- Advanced degree in a related field
- A portfolio or work samples that demonstrate past work experience and deliverables (eg: study plans, reports)
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn