Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
Are you passionate about IT, and want to build cool stuff that has an impact on how people work day by day? Do you get a kick from designing state-of-the-art software? Are you up for a real challenge, and are you a really world-class UX Designer? Then please read on, because this may be the opportunity you have been craving for....
We are looking for 2 Senior UX Designer for our location in Madrid.
As UX Designer you make sure that our product offers elegant user experience that are smart, simple, playful and yet effective for our customers. In your role as UX Designer you will become member of the UX team with UX- & Visual Designers working in The Netherlands and Madrid. You will be working with SCRUM teams in The Netherlands, India and Spain.
Your responsibility is to develop elegant designs solutions iteratively through user-centered research methodologies such as usability testing, interviews, input from product management and observations throughout the whole process. Raet has an in-house Business Process Outsourcing department, giving you an excellent opportunity to interact with the end-users.
What we expect
- The ideal candidate is an experienced designer who can create effortless, engaging user experiences that look as good as they work.
- You have a degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Product Design or related studies
- +5 year experience in user-experience design for complex web applications.
- Able to translate requirements into concepts, intuitive flows and elegant design solutions.
- Knows how to design responsive UIs that engage customers across all screen resolutions and devices.
- No hassitation to explain your ideas, designs and user experience best practices in order to successfully convince, motivate and inspire stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of user experience design processes and methodology to create design prototypes, design guidelines and specifications.
- Experienced working with Agile teams, and creating artifacts such as personas, customer journeys, user stories, etc. and working within an iterative, agile culture.
- Strong portfolio with examples of design direction, creative process, research strategy, desired.
What do we offer
Raet specializes in HR cloud solutions and related services. Our solutions keep things simple and create unity to put managers and HR professionals in over 10,000 organizations in control of their HR affairs day in, day out.
- Committed to creating an inspiring work environment where people can achieve their best.
- You work on products that will impact millions of people around the world.
- An international company that is growing fast and has set hight ambition for the near future
- Other benefits, like; Macbook pro, Flexible working hours, one week on-boarding in The Netherlands and August schedule till 3 o'clock
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn