Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
Descripción de empleo
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying over 116m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 84 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of 330 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 350 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 180m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Travel Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Dublin and Wroclaw, creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we are opening an new office in the heart of Madrid City Centre and we want to hear from the best UX Designers Madrid has to offer to join our Travel Labs.
We’ve started on a journey to deliver amazing user experiences across platforms for all forty million plus of our site visitors per month. But the work has only begun. We need a UX designer to join our team and play a key role in creating better experiences across existing and new products.
We’re ideally looking for somebody with at least 3 years experience championing UX in an online product. Although a passion for design and the right attitude is just as important. You may have started life in design, development or information architecture. You’re truly passionate about UX. You can’t visit a single web site without deconstructing the experience and thinking of how you’d improve it. You’re probably thinking about it now.
Here’s What We’d Like To See
- A portfolio of sites, services or products where you’ve made a significant contribution to improving UX
- Having designed for consumer facing products or ecommerce experience would be an advantage.
- Experience in designing for mobile (native and web-based) would be extremely beneficial
- A good grasp of wireframing tools such as Axure, Sketch, Balsamiq, Adobe Create Suite, HTML etc.
- Experience conducting user testing and feedback
- The ability to identify what problems we should be solving and frame them accordingly
- Someone who thinks about design holistically – and understands how their decisions impact across a complex system
- You must be comfortable working within a cross disciplined team – e.g. Product Managers, Business Analysts, Research, Development etc.
- Deliver the designs for each release by working through details with the Engineering team and driving a high level finish on the product.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate your designs and the rationale behind them to the various stakeholders
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn