Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
Palma de Mallorca (Illes Balears)
The Hotelbeds Group
(a través de InfoJobs)
At A Glance.
This is an exciting and critical new role designed to increase our UX capabilities and deliver leading eCommerce customer experiences across desktop, tablets and mobile devices for easyJet Holidays.
You will be part of a small IT team for easyJet Holidays which operates a dynamic holiday business on behalf of easyJet. This includes packaging, marketing and selling hotel accommodation with easyJet flights, and providing ancillary products, direct to the consumer in 7 European source markets (UK, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France, Spain, Netherlands) through its websites and a multi-lingual contact centre operating 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
Reporting to the Head of IT for easyJet Holidays, and working closely with the IT, Product and Marketing teams you will be responsible for ensuring the UX vision is translated into reality, acting as the user champion and representing customers' behaviours and requirements whilst designing for conversion and commercial objectives.
- Define, design and deliver the customer experience roadmap and user journey requirements across all devices and multiple sessions
- Act as user champion to clearly articulate and effectively translate needs into detailed interaction and visual design requirements through the full UX design and test cycle (eg. profiling, customer research, story boards, wire frames, HTML prototyping, iteration of design treatments and A/B testing)
- Collate, analyse and report on a variety of qualitative and quantitative data to understand the user, market, technical constraints, user feedback and emerging trends to drive continuous improvements and changes to user interaction and interface.
- Develop, implement and manage UX & UI guidelines, standards and processes to optimise conversion rates and increase the perception of easyJet Holidays as a leading digital brand through the user experience of the website and mobile applications.
- Develop and manage relationships with IT partners, and collaborate closely with internal Product, Marketing and IT teams to develop a holistic view of the business and ensure the customer experience and commercial objectives of optimizing conversion are at the core of web and application developments across multi-devices
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone with the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Significant experience in UX design in an ecommerce environment including identifying requirements, concept initiation, research, designing wireframes and prototypes, user flows, delivery and post release iteration, as well as user testing and UX research techniques
- Previous experience in a large scale European e-commerce business, preferably within the travel industry (holidays, flights, travel ancillaries)
- Understands website functionalities, technical specifications and requirements and conversant with the disciplines of information architecture, visual and interaction design to create compelling conversion-orientated designs
- Solid understanding of technology solutions and UX and digital tools
- Excellent organisation, planning and project management skills (leading and delivering user-centred design projects working with cross functional teams)
- Able and willing to travel on occasion (within Europe).
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en InfoJobs