Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de Domestika)
Want to join Mercadona and build the future of grocery shopping?
User Experience (UX) designers answer the most challenging questions in design. Mercadona wants you to discover what our users need from our products by conducting primary research and exploring their behavior and motivations.
After acquiring this high-level understanding you will, together with our software engineers, develop new features that will make user experiences intuitive and accessible. In order to work closer to the rest of our team, we encourage you to move to Valencia (Spain).
What you´ll do:
- Transform complex tasks into easy-to-use designs for everyone, from first-time users to experts
- Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest front-end technologies
- Assist front-end engineers with final development
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of how users experience online commerce
- Collect and analyze user behavior through server logs, online experiments (A/B testing), benchmark studies, lab studies, analytics and surveys
- Work with designers, product managers and engineers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
We would love to meet you if you…
- have professional experience designing mobile iOS & Android Apps
- have professional experience designing Web apps
- have skills to create and redesign user flows and interaction models
- are a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en Domestika