Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
BBVA is hiring a Sr/Lead Designer and Instructor to join our Design Transformation team. This is a dream job for someone who has both IxD/UX craft experience and strong teaching experience to help bring about corporate organizational and cultural change on a global scale.
The new Sr. Design Instructor will play a foundational role in helping build our new internal design thinking education program aimed at training both designers and nondesigners. You will act as a bridge between design, business and engineering, with the goal of integrating design thinking methods (such as the development of a customercentric mindset, full collaboration across functions and the use of creative problem solving techniques) at all levels within the organization.
This is primarily a teaching role with some design, leadership and administration
- Teaching hands-on design thinking workshops in multiple countries.
- Facilitating customized work sessions with internal clients.
- Coaching and mentoring both designers and non-designers.
- Helping create an internal train-the-trainer program.
- Helping launch our new Design Thinking Community of Practice.
- Helping raise corporate awareness of design and its strategic benefits.
- Assisting with university and external design community outreach.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years UX/interaction/service design experience.
- 3+ years leading human-centered design for digital products and services.
- 3+ years teaching human-centered design (experience in a corporate setting a plus).
- Exceptional facilitation and coaching skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate and negotiate with business and technical teams in an agile environment.
- Strong listening, negotiation and influencing skills to understand and help implement the overall vision.
- Proven expertise in fundamentals of HCI, human cognition, and user-centered design principles and practices.
- Broad experience across design disciplines, with the ability to effectively engage with research, interaction and service design, and visual design.
- Able to facilitate educational and co-creative work sessions.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in Spanish and English.
- Experience developing and improving design guides, materials and systems.
- Strong portfolio featuring examples of product and interaction work as well as teaching/facilitating work experience (applicants without a portfolio will not be considered).
- Experience working in multi-cultural environments and geographies.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience working within the financial sector and agile scrum teams a plus.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Spanish and English. Ability to fluently communicate in the vernacular of Design, Business and Technology and effectively translate between the three.
- Collaboration: Ability to build on the ideas of others and facilitate ideation. Works cooperatively as part of a team. Works alongside, as opposed to working separately or competitively. Builds and maintains effective working relationships with a wide range of people.
- Strategic & Analytical Thinking: Ability to see the bigger picture, spotting patterns and facilitating cohesion across teams. Demonstrates clear rationale for decisions. Ability to rationally critique or analyze ideas/products/prototypes.
- Drive: Committed to achieving goals. Takes the initiative to go the extra mile. Motivated and driven to succeed and to develop own knowledge/skills.
- Flexibility: Ability to adapt and respond positively to change. Uses feedback to develop abilities and is open to trying a different approach.
- Travel: This position will require some international travel – approximately 10-15%.
ABOUT THE DESIGN TRANSFORMATION TEAM
The Design Transformation Team, part of the UX&Design Team, is focused on enabling BBVA become a more design-centric organization. The team has two complementary goals. First, fostering design appreciation, knowledge and expertise across functions, levels and geographies. Second, facilitating a global approach to design team training, mentoring and culture.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn