Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
alpha is Telefonica’s big bets innovation company. Telefonica is a telephone company with 320 million customers which operates in Europe (UK, Spain, Germany) and in Latin America.
alpha, with a solid backing, and access to massive data sets is building a team to work on groundbreaking and life changing projects and products in the healthcare sector.
We are aiming to affect millions of lives for societal good and are searching for a Usability researcher who is looking to launch his/her career to another level and help change the world.
You will work on
- Set up and organize usability tests on-site and remotely
- Lead usability and concept tests with paper prototypes, landing pages, digital prototypes and the actual product.
- Work with the designers to have guerilla usability tests as part of the design process
- Select and manage the implementation of analytics tools for web, mobile app and API’s
- Test options using A/B and multi-variate testing
- Select and manage the implementation of remote usability and session replay tools
- Select and manage the implementation of customer feedback tools
- Analyze data from analytics, usability and customer feedback tools on a regular basis and synthesize/ distill it into meaningful data
- Translate and prioritize insights into product requirements and improvements
- Work closely with the designers on improving user journeys, user flows and the design based on these insights
- Join analytical data with the user journey/funnel to track performance of the end to end service and recommend
- Exhibit strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills with the ability to make sound recommendations based on usability observations and quantitative data
Start from scratch
You will join the team in its early stages, meaning that you are part of the team that defines how the product should be nearly from scratch and what tools should be used based on best practices and your experience.
Along with data scientists, voice scientists, designers and front end developers among others you will work to create new services and have a direct impact on the success of the product. People in our team are from diverse backgrounds as Finland, Holland, US, Russia, Serbia, Greece, Spain and Venezuela and we normally talk in english (or spanish). We try to keep our processes as light as possible and apply lean startup and lean UX. No long reports or long requirements lists.
While working in a team, you will be part of a community of over 50 designers and user researchers in Telefonica Innovation who are involved in projects like Firefox OS, Tokbox, ElBulli, ElevenPaths and Movistar TV.
On the beach
Our offices are literally on the beach in Barcelona and the views across the city and the see are great. Barcelona is known for its good food, architecture and weather.
Visa & relocation support
As most of us are not from Spain, we know that some help is needed with moving and getting a Visa. We will support you with that process for yourself (and your family).
We are looking for people with 2+ years experience in usability testing and analytics.
As we are testing (remotely) in various countries, good written and spoken level of english and spanish or portuguese are required, german is a plus.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn