Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
Our client is a top 5 digital agency in Madrid working with global brands.
We are currently looking for an Information Architect to lead eCommerce and digital products for global brands. In this role, you'll be responsible to translate requirements into industry leading experiences. You'll need the creativity to scope, architect, wireframe, design and launch these experiences, as well as the presentation skills to convey your vision to the business team. This is an opportunity for you deliver projects you can be proud of.
- Set a north star for a great customer experience and guide a cross-functional team toward a standard of excellence.
- Collaborate with a team of other information architects, visual designers, researchers and front-end developers to tackle complex projects of varying size.
- Serve as the client's primary point of contact with the Design team and the overall user experience design process.
- Develop customer scenarios and user experience success metrics.
- Create and document site/application information and interaction designs, including rich internet application behaviors.
- Create site maps, wireframes and user flows.
- Work closely with our usability team to test and refine designs and prototypes.
- Partner with our development team in a highly collaborative, agile environment to ensure technical feasibility and flawless implementation.
- Degree in a related field, such as Interactive Design, Architecture, Industrial Design, Graphic Design or Human Factors a plus.
- Experience designing highly eCommerce websites or web-based applications.
- Experience with large company, co-branded websites with B-to-B and B-to-C platforms a plus.
- Familiarity with large, transaction-oriented websites.
- Familiarity with financial services and education.
Skills and Knowledge:
- A passion for learning.
- Creativity, imagination and a sense of humor.
- Hands-on design skills in concept generation, wireframing and low fidelity prototyping.
- Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into deliverable tasks.
- Strong knowledge of interaction design and methodology.
- Demonstrated experience using web analytics to inform design decisions.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within a large, cross functional team.
- Detail oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Experience with rich interaction design.
- Experience in rapid, iterative software development, such as Agile is a plus.
- Tools we use: Physical walls, Jira, google docs – We are open to new ideas!
On top of working with a talented group of passionate people we also try to enrich your career and support your mental wellbeing.
- Tech grant to spend on the latest gadgets.
- Drinks fridge, open for requests. Always stocked with softdrinks.
- Social events – Friday drinks, monthly meal out and other fun times.
- Trendy centric office.