Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
We’re looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join our Experience Design Team in Barcelona. Focusing on our new UI Framework, you will strengthen our ability to deliver a solution adapted to our customers’ end-to-end journey.
Working with designers and product managers, you will establish best practices, interactions, and design innovative new components for the next generation of the UI framework.
Are you capable of translating challenging business problems into simple interaction solutions? Do you have the instinct to design for simplicity? Have you spent time understanding the users’ profiles and tailoring solutions to their workflows? Are you comfortable presenting rationales of your design work and justify your decisions? Are you willing to work together with fellow designers and collect feedback while moving further?
- Hands-on creative problem solving in a cloud-driven enterprise software system.
- Change the foundation of NetSuite’s design platform as member of the growing Barcelona design tribe.
- Work with a multi-disciplined UX team of Designers, User Researchers and Product Managers in a fast-paced, dynamic, agile environment.
- Produce high-quality visual design deliverables, incorporating high standards for usability and simplicity, that communicate design solutions and facilitate discussion.
- Present design alternatives and effectively communicate rationale and trade-offs.
- Share your work and be open to trade-offs and collaborative, constructive feedback.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects of varying timelines, degrees of complexity and scope.
- a passion for iteration and being eager to receive feedback.
- Create non-formulaic solutions and different approaches to varied challenges.
- Keep communication flowing by bringing feedback from customers to the team, and taking team questions back to customers.
- Degree in Product Design, UX Design, UI Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 5 years working in the field of UX Design. Experience with “big data software” a huge plus. We need a self-starter who can take a bit of directional input and then take off.
- Online portfolio demonstrating your problem-solving ability: problem analysis, personas, scenarios, user journeys, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, task-flows or other relevant design artifacts.
- A positive and resilient personality. You must be able to embrace feedback and have a desire for continuous iteration and improvement.
- Analytical and strategic mindset. We privilege that rather than pixel-perfect visual skills.
- Excellent communication skills; office and company language is English.
- Flexibility to work with geographically distributed teams.
- Front-end design knowledge is a plus.
- Experience working in Agile Development methodology is a plus.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn