Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
eDreams ODIGEO, the world’s largest online travel company in the flight sector and the largest publicly traded European e-commerce company by profitability with more than 16 million customers in 43 countries worldwide is looking for a UX Researcher/ Service Designer to join our Retail team based in Barcelona.
The UX Researcher will be responsible for:
- Lead stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, and features and functionality workshops.
- Plan and conduct user-centered design research including identification of user needs and goals (through interviews, focus groups, workshops, contextual inquiry, and ethnographic studies), as well as task and workflow modeling.
- Conduct benchmark analysis.
- Plan, implement, conduct, and present user research using methods including: usability studies, ethnographic field studies, eye tracking studies, persona creation, competitive evaluations, participatory design sessions, user surveys, card sorting, guerilla usability tactics, and similar approaches.
- Collaborate with user experience designers, product management, development, and project management.
- Synthesize qualitative, quantitative, and customer support data to guide business decisions and drive change by translating your research insights into actionable recommendations.
- Work with user experience designers to create concepts based on business requirements and research findings.
- Conduct iterative testing using diverse methods
- Identify new tools and methods to increase efficiency in research activities
- Identify opportunities to further extend the value of user research to other teams.
- Champion research within the organization
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2+ years experience in gathering user requirements, field studies, usability testing, and questionnaire/survey design. Preferably in a large-scale e-commerce environment.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a large-scale online industry required.
- Minimum of 1-year experience with conducting research in the mobile space.
- Degree in Cognitive Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Sociology, Anthropology or related comparable experience.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, strong analytical and oral communication skills and the ability to prioritize quickly.
- Self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional manner.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn