Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
Amadeus IT Group
(a través de LinkedIn)
Summary of the job
The User Experience (UX) Manager will shape Amadeus overall web strategy for all public facing web properties. This position will have a significant impact on the business by leading the design direction for all Amadeus public digital channels (I.e. Amadeus For Developers Program and its convergence with existing API initiatives, the Amadeus network of websites, the Amadeus Corporate blog, the Amadeus social media channels, etc).
The responsible of the job will be a self-starter, bringing together a strong experience in UX design and research.
You will be responsible to first drive the definition of Amadeus digital experience strategy:
- Defining an overall single-vision for Amadeus and all Programs, stating the objectives and priorities and the connections between all Amadeus frameworks.
- Once defined, the role will require to translate the desired UX Strategy into the clear actionable steps required to be executed.
UX transformation execution
You will lead all UX strategies on amadeus.com and all public customer-facing experiences (I.e. Amadeus For Developers Program and its convergence with existing API initiatives, the Amadeus network of websites, the Amadeus Corporate blog, the Amadeus social media channels, etc).
Testing & Launching
The role will also be responsible to lead and collaborate in the continuous testing and launching of UX frameworks:
- Leading user research and usability testing. Lead teams to aggregate and communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design and design rationale, both verbally and visually
- Work with in-house and external web development teams to develop and launch web projects, enhancements and day to day web operations including: Amadeus network of websites, Amadeus social media channels, the Amadeus blog and other channels that support it.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Years of experience: At least 8-10 years of experience in digital design practice
- Education: Bachelor's degree in applicable field. Masters Degree in Business and/or Marketing
- Experience gleaning actionable insights from marketing results datasets
- Experience with web/social analytics, personalization, A/B testing and marketing automation tools/platforms.
- Demonstrated experience and portfolio examples of complex design problem-solving efforts
- Demonstrable understanding of all aspects of web strategy, including but not limited to information architecture, user experience, web design, content strategy, search, conversion optimization, analytics and development.
- Knowledge of web technologies and associated accessibility standards (HTML, CSS, Ja-vaScript, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design principles, methodologies, best practices and approaches, particularly as applied to web- and mobile-based applications
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills and commitment to deadlines, processes and policies.
Skills and knowledge:
- Accountability & Proactivity
- Building Relations
- Problem Solving
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn