Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
Cognizant is a Fortune 500 company; Cognizant is headquartered in the US with offices and delivery centers that span the globe. Born global, Cognizant Technology Solutions offers a unique learning and working environment. With exciting, game changing projects at global customers across industries, you will become part of the forefront of business transformation and technology.
UX designers at Cognizant are responsible for the navigation, organization, interaction design, and business/user process engineering for leading-edge web solutions, software, mobile and other interactive devices. This involves application of user-centered design methods to translate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities into world-class user experience for leading companies.
As a UX Designer you will work with creative leadership and key partners to deliver products and services to the world through web and mobile experiences. You will contribute to the development of key interactive experiences and flows that are consistent and intuitive. You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists from information architects, visual designers, project managers, writers and developers to deliver these digital experiences.
- Owning user experience – Take ownership of one or more parts of the user experience mapping user journeys and designing interactions and interfaces.
- Creating UX designs – Create clear documentation (including UX design rules, paper and click-through prototypes) that fosters a delightful user experience.
- Researching UX – Participate in user experience research and usability studies.
- Building knowledge across the team – Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
- Working across multiple projects– Execute against multiple work streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually-based, iconic experiences.
- Experience designing mobile products and the subtle differences between iOS, Android and Microsoft
- Demonstrated experience in the field – at least 5 years of experience with a range of UI/UX and interactive work and the accompanying portfolio of mobile digital experiences.
- Knowing the tools – Expert proficiency with Axure, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and other web design tools.
- Conveying concepts – Strong Interaction design work ability to convey concepts through wireframes, flows and mock-ups.
- A good understanding visual design – Comfort with generating graphic representations, working closely with the visual designers to develop a creative and rich visual language; on-screen graphic design, illustration and data visualization.
- Quick prototyping – Fluent in creating quick and dirty prototypes for web and/or mobile app experiences.
- Information Architecture – Creating information architecture and website organization would be a plus
- Degree preferred in design-related discipline Interaction, Information or Interface design; Human-Computer Interaction; Design Planning; Graphic Design; Communications
Portfolio of work samples required showcasing showcasing UX design work.
Cognizant (NASDAQ CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 233,000 employees as of March 31, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter Cognizant.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn