Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de Zinio)
Zinio is looking for a UX/UI Designer in their Barcelona office.
Want to help shake up the way people read in an exciting startup environment on the cutting edge of the publishing industry? You’ve come to the right place.
The User Interface and User Experience Designer (UI/UX Designer) is responsible for the visual design of shared information environments; the art and science of organizing and labeling responsive websites, mobile applications, online communities and software to support usability and find ability of information.
Specifically, the UI/UX Designer is responsible for designing and creating Customer journeys and high-level screen designs (sketches/wireframes). The ability to understand client needs and rapidly develop and propose practical yet innovative solutions is central to this role, as is the ability to work alongside business and bid owners.
The UI/UX Designer will also work with key stakeholders, including clients, management, and architecture, to iteratively refine and improve designs to create the most appropriate possible user experience. Additionally, the UI/UX Designer will work with the development team throughout the development cycle to provide guidance on implementation of the designs and modify designs as requirements change.
The successful candidate will be able to thrive in an Agile development environment, demonstrating ability to manage both time and scope to fit tasks into quick development iterations.
Please provide a portfolio as well as a CV when applying for this vacancy. The portfolio can either be as a file or as a link to an online portfolio.
It is required the candidate has a fluent level of English and Spanish.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Be familiar with user experience design methods
- Have demonstrable experience in UI/UX design
- Have experience working in Design for Mobile applications (Knowledge of human interface guidelines, Android, iOS)
- Demonstrable Mobile UI/UX design experience with a strong portfolio
- Have experience of responsive design
- Have experience of tools such as OmniGraffle Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Photoshop, .
- Copyrighting ability to generate dummy and final content.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Collaborate and work effectively with cross functional teams in a fast paced agile environment.
- Are organized and have good time-management skills.
- Are passionate about design and UI and can provide feedback on UX.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- We have a fun and friendly international work environment.
- We are passionate about user experience and design.
- We have a state-of-the-art office with an awesome view.
- We offer a competitive salary package and great benefits including restaurant and transport tickets as well as learning opportunities i.e. English classes, Brown bag lunches, etc.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en Zinio