Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de Amazon)
The Amazon Business team is seeking an experienced Senior User Experience Designer. We're looking for someone with strong user interface design skills to create end-to-end experiences for our business customers.
As a UX designer, you will be responsible for developing best-in-class experiences (user interface designs, interaction models, prototypes, etc.) in a fast-paced, startup-like environment. You will work closely with product management, engineering and company leaders to successfully go from user stories, storyboards, to mockups to launch. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment. The ideal candidate for this position will be at ease visualizing an experience in the abstract and then driving that vision into solid design deliverables.
- Analyze user experience problems and create solutions that meet and exceed user needs.
- Collaborate with other designers, business stakeholders, and engineering peers to draft user scenarios and storyboards that define the long term vision and tactical design.
- Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback
- 4+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
- A portfolio or work samples demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Fluency in best practices for B2B information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Fireworks, Visio, and Axure
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS or similar tools.
- Ability to prototype in HTML/CSS or similar tools
- Experience designing customer facing retail products
- Ability to turn around storyboards, wireframes and mockups in an iterative, agile environment
- Ability to scope design initiatives accurately and prioritize work items appropriately
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Retail and eCommerce design experience
- Proficiency with web standards and accessibility compliance
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en Amazon