Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
As a Design Strategist you will take a central role in the delivery of projects that blend human, business and technical perspectives. You will be responsible for inspiring, representing and implementing the human centered design process to create new products and services. You will represent a different way of working, collaborating in small multidisciplinary teams to figure out what people want and how to make it happen.
Regarding the main functions, we highlight the following:
- Design: multidisciplinary team management at the processes of research, synthesis, ideation, design and testing. Design and lead research with current and future clients. Define different user research methods according to projects.
- Planning: plan, schedule and follow up the projects. Define the roles, responsabilities and expectations to each team member at the beginning and the end of each project.
- Communication: create documents to present strategic recommendations, which respond to customer needs and market trends.
- Leadership: facilitate team growth and development by creating tools, guides, methods and processes.
- We expect from you to have a Master in a Business School in design, business, engineering, social sciences or other related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Experience designing new products, services or user experience.
- Experience using user-centered design methodologies.
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative research.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent organizational skills, planning and analysis.
- Experience in management and leadership of multidisciplinary teams (internal or external), including capacity to inspire, involve and get the commitment of the different partners.
- Professionalism and passion to promote creativity and innovation.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Strategy Design, innovation, entrepreneurship or similar.
- High english level.
- Experience in a startup environment will be a plus.
If you are curious and creative, a team player, able to work in a changing environment, have an entrepreneurial attitude and able to prototype quickly with different levels of definition, we will be delighted to hear from you.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn