Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
We’re hiring at Motivait!
Motivait is an exciting and innovative European IT Services Company with a real passion for increasing motivation, participation and engagement.
We are looking for a talented and creative UX/UI Designer to join our engagement solutions team. If you love using your skills, creativity and imagination to develop experiences and games that can help solve engagement challenges, this could be the role for you!
Whilst each of our clients may appear different, they all face a common challenge – achieving tangible results and outcomes through sustainable behavioural change.
Our innovative engagement solutions combine Consulting, Creative Design, Gamification, Communications and Technology to achieve specific behavioural outcomes.
You can choose to be based in either our Madrid, Spain or our Basingstoke, UK offices but you will be expected to work as part of our creative design team on projects across Europe.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Sketching, concept generation, and other ideation exercises to push and define the boundaries of what we build.
- Workflows, wireframes, and other elements of making explicit the functional and systems core of a product’s design, across all relevant channels and devices.
- Crafting prototypes of proposed product designs.
- Contributing to overall solution development and creative wizardry
- Work closely with Graphic designers, Gamification experts and developers to complete projects.
- Document the user experience from personas, strategy documents, wireframes, prototypes and interaction guidelines. Desired Skills, Competencies and Experience:
- Essential speak fluently Spanish and English
- Educated to degree level or higher in Computer Science and/or Art & Graphic Design
- Demonstrable experience as UX/UI designer designing web and mobile applications.
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wire frames, prototypes and screen flows
- Knowledge of standard design processes, and wireframing tools (Sketch, Invision)
- Knowledge of standard design tools, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Solid understanding of user-centred design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to grasp multiple product requirements.
- Experience in the ability to manage projects by configuring, tracking, reporting and delivering project initiatives as planned.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams including business development, product management and web development.
- Responsive design experience.
- Awareness, knowledge and interest in gamification and/or behavioural science
- Proven ability to multitask whilst maintaining quality, attention to detail and performance
- A team player with good listening, communication and analytical skills
- Confident, engaging personality with a natural ability to develop empathetic and trusted relationships with clients, partners and colleagues.
- A portfolio of effective UX/UI designs that can show your thought process and problem solving skills.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn