Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
You will play a leadership role in BBVA ś customer-centric transformation. You will be a driving force of change, responsible for creating a more human-centric approach to creating products and services at BBVA. The Sr. Service Designer is collaborative, creative, and hands-on, with a track record of leading cross-functional teams and solving complex experience and service design challenges, both internally and externally.
You are champion of the design thinking process and love figuring out what people want and how to make it happen within the business. You will be a coach, a facilitator, and an evangelist, helping people understand and embrace a new way of working.
The Senior Service Designer is a change agent on BBVA’s Design & Marketing team in Madrid.
This role acts as a coach and facilitator to help stakeholders, designers, researchers, and cross-functional teams through the journey of transformation and change—using design thinking processes and tools to create a more human-centered way of working.
Craft and Creativity
- Create complete end-to-end methodological approaches to service design projects. Design, direct, and execute design thinking activities, including participatory design sessions, lab studies and/or field studies with customers and potential new users; work with design researchers and UX and UI designers to test ideas and prototypes.
- Facilitate key decision-making around customer experience evolution.
- Set the vision for design, imagining and writing the master narrative that puts our work in context of a BBVA’s culture, and direct the steps to enact this vision.
- Master and guide the strategic methodologies of UX design, spanning a variety of tasks and tools, from customer journey mapping to co-creation to information architecture.
- Codify and communicate our team’s strategic approach, ideal internal processes, and deliverables.
- Lead (and create) presentations to executive stakeholders in which you’ll be expected to make business-changing creative recommendations based on customer needs and behaviors, competitive realities, market context, and other variables.
- Evangelize design, service design, and human-centered design across multiple stakeholders, convincingly arguing for the prioritization of human-centered design in approaches, budgets and timelines.
- Transform ambiguity into clear and concise direction, and describe design solutions and strategy with excellent written, visual, and verbal communication and presentation skills, with a particular emphasis on bold, impactful storytelling.
- Facilitate conversations and workshops, educating stakeholders and non- design-focused business partners about design thinking, the design process, and its impact on our business.
Leadership and Education
- Mentor, educate, and train a variety of users on service design’s value and practices, from experienced designers to adjacent internal partners to C-level executives.
- Contribute to the development and growth of the department and discipline by creating tools, frameworks and processes to foster collaboration, design thinking, and service design within the Design & Marketing area.
- Champion BBVA; know and represent our company, its business practices, team members, and processes with passion and expertise.
Requirements and Experience: The ideal candidate must have:
- Relentless passion for design, service design and remarkable user experiences, and the ambition to shape the future of it.
- Expert knowledge of service design, design thinking and usercentered design methods, with experience teaching these methods and processes in an academic and/or professional environment.
- Proven experience in strategic design and service design role, focused on bridging gaps between people and physical, digital and service design solutions, for both internal and external challenges.
- Broad experience across design disciplines, with the ability to effectively engage with brand, design research, visual design, interaction design, and business design.
- Excellent communication skills, persuasive by nature, yet tactful and diplomatic.
- A strong portfolio with examples of related service designs, having achieved success within highly complex, global organizations.
- 8+ years of professional experience (MBA, MFA or other advanced studies in Interaction Design, Design Strategy, Service Design, or a closely related field).
- Superb presentation design skills, with expert use of Keynote, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and/or other creative software.
- Fluency in Spanish and English, with superb written and verbal skills in both.
- Based in Madrid, with the ability to travel internationally (up to 25%) and interact with our teams and customers in other regions.
- Experience working within the financial sector is a plus.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn