Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de Domestika)
Raet (raet.com) is the leading HR software company and cloud solutions provider with millions of users worldwide and over 50 years of experience. Headquartered in the Netherlands, with hubs in Europe and Latin America, our HR platform helps more than 1500 clients with Human Capital Management (HCM), ranging from Standard payroll to funky eHRM (Human Resource Management) products in the public and private sector.
Are you passionate about IT, and want to build cool stuff that has an impact on how people work day by day? Do you get a kick out of developing state of the art software? Are you up for a real challenge to become the best UX Designer?
In Madrid we have already established a major tech hub and agile environment to enable us to develop a new innovative and user friendly HR platform solution that will really rock our industry. We have more than 100 software developers, UX designers and professional staff among others. We want to expand substantially over the coming years, so we are looking for committed people who believe in our long term perspective.
Finally, and ultimately most important, we are looking for team members who share our mindset & core values: Smart, Helpful, Conscious, Expert & Reliable. Are you up for it?
We are looking for 2 Senior UX Designer for our location in Madrid. As UX Designer you make sure that our product offers elegant user experience that are smart, simple, playful and yet effective for our customers. In your role as UX Designer you will become member of the UX team with UX- & Visual Designers working in The Netherlands and Madrid. You will be working with SCRUM teams in The Netherlands, India and Spain.
ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES
The ideal candidate is an experienced designer who can create effortless, engaging user experiences that look as good as they work.
Your responsibility is to develop elegant designs solutions iteratively through user-centered research methodologies such as usability testing, interviews, input from product management and observations throughout the whole process. Raet has an in-house Business Process Outsourcing department, giving you an excellent opportunity to interact with the end-users.
- You have a degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Product Design or related studies
- +5 year experience in user-experience design for complex web applications
- Able to translate requirements into concepts, intuitive flows and elegant design solutions
- Knows how to design responsive UIs that engage customers across all screen resolutions and devices
- No hesitation to explain your ideas, designs and user experience best practices in order to successfully convince, motivate and inspire stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of user experience design processes and methodology to create design prototypes, design guidelines and specifications
- Experienced working with Agile teams, and creating artifacts such as personas, customer journeys, user stories, etc. and working within an iterative, agile culture
- Strong portfolio with examples of design direction, creative process, research strategy, desired
Raet as an employer of reference chooses to work in a different scheme than other organizations. We are conscious that flexibility, development and a fair compensation package bring huge benefits to the employee as well as the company
- Work with the best professionals in an innovative and international hub
- Development and growth opportunities within the company
- Available exchange programs with many workplaces in Argentina, Peru, Mexico, Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands
- Inspiring environment to learn and develop yourself with training opportunities
- Autonomy day (Take a day off from your daily duties to research, innovate or self-learning)
- Permanent contract and attractive salaries (according to experience)
- Flexible working hours, 7-10h / 16-19h (Free on Friday afternoons)
- During August finish at 15 every day
- Occasional flexible hours to work from home
- As a plus, apart from your salary, we offer all employees free Health insurance, ticket restaurant and ticket transport
- Macbook pro
- Onboarding program (1 week stay in the beautiful city of Amersfoort, Netherland headquarters)
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en Domestika