Esta oferta de empleo lleva 2 meses publicada.
Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de Fjord)
- Own the studio’s craft output, ensuring each deliverable is of the highest quality.
- Partner with Group Service Design Director & HR to identify new talent and take an active and lead role in the hiring process.
- Take a day-to-day management role of the designers assigned as direct reports.
- Regularly support client projects as the senior craft designer on the project team.
- Mentor all design team members and encourage their growth and creative development.
- Own and facilitate guild meetings that identify design techniques, inspiration and new technologies relevant to our work.
- With support from the Program Management team, conduct interim project reviews before significant project milestones to ensure quality of output
- Provide support to business development and Program Management in scoping new projects- including articulating the approach, deliverables, timeline and team requirements.
- Provide feedback on design team to their line managers for mid year and year end reviews, including opportunities for their creative development and improvement of technical capabilities.
- Facilitate and contribute to the creation, adoption and improvement of design ‘patterns’ and guidelines and their consistent deployment across various projects.
- Manage and maintain team motivation and morale.
- Engage with and direct freelancers, interns or visiting enlisted to support the project team, as and when required.
- Identify and resolve or escalate issues and conflicts within the project team.
- At least 6+ years relevant industry experience.
- In possession of a relevant degree or professional qualification(s).
- Proficient in and/or knowledge of relevant software packages i.e. Photoshop and Illustrator, In Design, Flash, 3D graphics packages, and motion graphics software such as After Effects.
- Experience creating and/or managing prototype development.
- Demonstrable skills in illustration, photography, or diagrammatic expertise (information visualization) and iconography are an advantage.
- Able to present concepts and justify design decisions.
- Able to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel.
- Seek out opportunities for self-development.
- Effectively manage administration such as time reporting, expense submission etc.
- Engage with and work within changing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships.
- Continually strive to exceed client expectations.
- Communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment & materials provided.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en Fjord