Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de Fjord)
Fjord is structured around innovation and pushing the boundaries of service and interface design.
The Fjord Madrid’s office is looking for self-motivated team members who are passionate about interactive media and want to learn new skills, work in multidisciplinary teams, and deliver excellent quality solutions to leading companies in the following sectors: Media, Telecoms, Internet Information Providers, Banking, and others. The work Fjord delivers ranges from mobile services to Web, Interactive TV, and digital interfaces embedded in physical environments.
We expect the successful candidate to have 5-7 years experience of delivering interface design solutions for various clients. The candidate has loved working in a collaborative team environment before, and has experience of interacting with multinational clients.
Senior Interaction Designer (SID) works on research, concept, information architecture development, interaction design and user interface design to create world-class digital services across multiple platforms.
SID reports directly to the Interaction Design Lead
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Apply strategic thinking to deliver end-to-end user experience solutions with a focus on user needs and business goals directly responsible for delivering all aspects of design, from defining customer needs to delivering concepts and prototypes to UI specifications for engineering
- Work directly with customers and prospects to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behaviour and verify design concepts.
- Turn visions into concepts and translate those concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity. Utilize industry design standards and best practices to define and implement design criteria, design guidelines, and design specs
- Work closely with Project Lead to plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modelling, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flow diagrams, wireframes, design prototypes, and design specifications.
- Work closely with development teams to manage the design process, drive decisions, track design issues and ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Use judgment to suggest solutions that optimize among customer needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Collaborate effectively with remote team members, including designers, researchers, engineering, product management, marketing, and others
- Conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
- Mentor digital designers and help them set and achieve satisfying career goals
- Participate in recruiting and hiring digital designers
- Promote a culture of innovation and teamwork
- Establish and nurture good client working relationships
- Participate in new business development activities
- Stay up to date with new technologies, industry and design trends and demonstrate a passion for learning
- Participate in and foster design thinking among the Global Business Division
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- 5+ years in-depth knowledge and experience of user interface design with consumer applications, preferably mobile devices, rich web apps/site, interactive TV within the media, telecommunications, and broadband industries.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and user research
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flex, Visio.
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc)
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to work with a blank slate and inspire others
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions, including the capabilities and limitations of Web technologies Flex, Ajax, Flash, DHTML, CSS, scripting, and various other technologies a plus
- Strong knowledge of design process and project management
- Ability to cope with stress
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Must be organised, analytical, and dynamic
- Bachelor degree in a design-related discipline
- A passion for design and people
- Strong online portfolio available for viewing
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en Fjord