Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de LinkedIn)
If you want to create great user experiences that will make the lives of our internal business stakeholders a lot easier, fun and rewarding this is the right job for you!
You will be working with our agile Technology teams in London, Stockholm and Barcelona to define user workflows and interfaces for applications that help our games and marketing teams create a brilliant experience for our users - think on translation tools, campaign management, segmentation of players, etc
Ideal candidate will have a really good understanding of the user centered design process as well as how user insights can be used to dress design decisions.
Your role within our Kingdom
- Help our product owners in defining the most representative personas, owning the definition of the best user journey flows and interaction paradigms for those personas, transforming these into wireframes and prototypes, as well as assisting our front end and back end developers in making those wireframes a reality.
- Help our product owners executing all UX design deliverables from concept, exploration, research to interaction, visual design and final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote a user-centric design approach, best practices and standards
- Ability for conceptualisation and visual communication skills,
- Great passion for usability and a strong focus on the end users of a system.
- Strong understanding of standard UCD methodologies.
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design components
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative, Sketch, InVision, Axure and other design tools
- Confident with user interface design patterns
Tasty bonus skills
- Knowledge working with design systems and style guides will be a bonus.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience designing user experiences for development tools, CRM, Campaign Management, Customer Support and/or other Marketing software.
King Digital Entertainment is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. King is an independent unit of Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), which acquired the company in February 2016. We make games for millions of players worldwide, which can be played on our king.com and royalgames.com websites, Facebook, and mobile platforms such as the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store and the Amazon Appstore. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö and Stockholm along with offices in Malta, San Francisco, Seoul and Tokyo.
About The Barcelona Studio
The first Barcelona studio was created in the summer of 2012 to build casual games for web and mobile. We are housing two game studios and King Global Services Centre and still growing. Located centrally in sunny and friendly Barcelona it provides the perfect combination of the dynamic flexibility and rapid growth of a start-up with the security, stability and infrastructure of an industry leader. It is the home of our hit Papa Pear Saga, with more hit games in the pipeline!
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn