Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de Lever)
PI is on a mission to give every business access to better insights and to facilitate data-driven decisions. Companies are increasingly inundated with data yet struggle to harness the benefits. We help our clients seamlessly integrate their data sources on to one platform. Our technology reduces data complexity, increases data quality and allows business users across the organisation access to advanced data capability to make faster and more reliable business decisions. Headquartered in London and have offices in Spain,US and South Africa, we are looking for intellectually curious individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics.
A good user experience is desirable at any company. At Pi we believe in pushing boundaries and providing a high quality experience from start of engagement to delivery. Not just through the usability of the product itself.
We are looking for a UX/UI designer who can take users on insightful and simple journeys to understand their data better. You’re a friendly, well organised person with a meticulous eye for detail. We’re expecting you will be experienced in developing and using design methods in creating wireframes and creating style guides to convey digital concepts, user journeys, layouts. You will be apart of finding ways to communicate Pi’s brand’s identity through iconography, colours, type, and shapes. As a crossover breed of designer between UX and UI you will be comfortable working in a diverse team with the Head of Design and also with our development and sales & marketing teams. This being said the nature of design means you will not be constrained to one product. You’ll be working across departments from sales and marketing to working with business analysts and innovative data scientists. (As a designer, it’s pretty cool situation being able to play with this stuff). We’re all passionate about technology and self progression -- designing high quality products people love and getting new insight from data. This is something we hope from you too.
- Create of high end UX concepts / UI Guidelines
- Create Detailed UX Guidelines / UI Guidelines
- Create user flows and working with stakeholders to create accurate user personas
- Perform user experience testing and ensure optimal experience is maintained through product evolution and change
- Create detailed wireframes and converting them into high end designs
- Work with the brand to design simple and usable yet innovative experiences
- Work closely with the head of design and UI designers to create logical and compelling experiences.
- User research and prototyping
- Work closely product managers to gather requirements, refine user stories and test effectiveness of user flows and UI
- Work closely with developers for implementation to gain deeper understanding of product and development capabilities and ensure a high quality output is met and is consistent with requirements and UX best practices
- Work closely with product owners to help guide the product's functional aesthetic.
- Work closely with marketing to create digital and physical material and ensure the user experience is a constructed end to end experience from marketing to project delivery
- Liaise with clients for more detail in requirements and feedback
- Responsible for the users experience across all aspects of Pi from start to finish.
- Promote good design, experience and best practices across all of Pi
- Minimum of a Ba(hons) in Design based degree
- 3 Years experience of designing within an Agile environment.
Desirable Experience & Knowledge
- Ma / Phd in Design or research based degree.
- Total pro at the Full adobe suite
- Knowledge in prototyping tools and or processes
- Understanding of User centered design
- In Depth knowledge of layout and composition and desire to learn more
- Strong typographic and composition understanding
- Basic understanding of colour psycology
- Personal research area to fuel design ethos
- Bonus Programs (can be learnt): AXURE, Invision, Sketch, TileMill, Interaction Design , Motion Design.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience
- Company pizza friday innovation sharing sessions
- Gym membership
- New laptop
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en Lever