Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de The Workshop)
At The Workshop, our ambition is to bring play to the largest number of people worldwide. So we craft simple, bite-size games that make people smile. For you, that means the chance to re-invent and re-imagine the world of online gaming. The freedom to think big. And the technology to make brainwaves happen. You’ll be trusted to make intelligent decisions, without getting bogged down by process. It’s a culture where forward thinkers like you can be fearless.
What you’ll do
- Be a valuable team-member working together with UI designers, Business Analysts and UI developers on creating cutting-edge experiences by using newest technologies and design patterns;
- Gather user requirements and business constraints
- Conduct user research working closely with UX Researchers and BI Analysts;
- Conduct stakeholder interviews
- Create low to high fidelity prototypes and user journeys;
- Contribute / Create Sitemaps, UX Specs and Guidelines, Personas and Key UX Flows for multiple projects which vary both in size and complexity;
- Ensure high quality standards in the resulting product, be a part of the Design QA process;
- Be a UX ambassador and passionate about creating the best possible experiences for the users;
- Present your UX deliveries and make presentations to business stakeholders;
- Represent the whole design team in the organisation and help on building up the reputation.
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of UX design work experience and a strong portfolio;
- Ability to create visually engaging and interactive UX prototypes from low to high fidelity;
- Ability to prepare UX specs/guidelines and user journeys;
- Knowledge in creating personas, preparing copy-decks and performing simple user-tests;
- Proficiency working with Axure and Omnigraffle;
- Familiarity with other tools like inVision, Illustrator, Photoshop, Balsamiq;
- Knowledge of general UX patterns and working closely with UI designers to achieve great overall results;
- Ability to work on multiple projects within a highly iterative agile process;
- Ability to perform research, understand, analyse and organise content;
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills;
- Great communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Ability to work closely together within a multi-national team of experts (UI designers, UX designers, Front-end Developers and Business Analysts);
- Great visual design sense and passion for minimalistic approach is a plus;
- Experience working with SVN and JIRA is a plus;
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en The Workshop