Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de umantis)
Come and join one of the leaders in HR Software. Haufe is a global player with more than 70 years of experience in HR enterprise solutions ranging from financial loose paper solutions to software and Saas. In our international offices we develop exciting HR software using the umantis Rhythmix methodology. With this, every project is different giving our teams new challenges to meet.
For our recently opened office in the WTC in Barcelona, we are looking for new team members to meet the ever-increasing demands of our global customers.
At Haufe, we work in autonomous, fast-paced, agile SCRUM teams. With as little bureaucracy as possible, our non-hierarchical management style creates space for innovation and experimentation. You could be at the creative heart of diverse international product development teams, empowered to take your own decisions to achieve amazing outcomes. Our employees run our company.
We are the Haufe Group, one of the leading providers of digital workplace solutions and web-based services, with 1,500 employees in Germany, Switzerland,Spain, Romania, the US and China. Our Talent Management Solution helps companies develop and implement talent strategies, such as performing recruiting, learning, development, career and succession planning tasks effectively and efficiently. Regarded as the number one in Europe, Haufe has been rated by Gartner as ‘visionary’ for its Talent Management Software on numerous occasions.
Our goal is to scale new heights. If this is your goal too, then join us now at Haufe. Together, we will build great things!
We are looking for you if you have:
- Passion for building amazing products that people love
- Interaction and user interface design skills with solid knowledge of usability, web application design and UX Design patterns for different screen sizes
- Visual communication skills, ability to create design mockups and wireframes in different fidelities, capability to create interactive prototypes using Sketch, InVision etc.
- In-depth understanding of user-centred design principles, ability to translate ideas and user needs into an intuitive design solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We offer you:
- A great team atmosphere in an international environment.
- Travel to Switzerland for knowledge sharing, training and cross-office collaboration.
- Participation in Hackathons and other company events in our international offices.
- We want you to spend 10% of your working hours for training and development for your advancement as a professional.
- A high-end MacBook Pro or PC.
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tea in our kitchen area where you also find a Xbox and a football table.
- Complete coverage of your travel expenses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible working from home.
- Lots of autonomy in your daily job.
- Open-door communication.
- Flexibile benefits plan.
- Competitive and fair salary.
- A great work space in the centre of Barcelona with a sea view.
- Being part of a German-Swiss success story.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en umantis