Quizás te interese consultar ofertas de empleo más recientes.
(a través de Infojobs)
- 3+ years of practical UX/UI design experience.
- College diploma in Human Computer Interaction, User Research, Human Factors, ergonomics or other related fields.
- Solid knowledge of interaction and design, and User Centered Design principles.
- Programming/web knowledge (to deliver interactive prototypes) preferred.
- Knowledge of usability testing preferred.
- Ability to deliver prototypes and designs for complex interactions.
- Experience in video games is a plus.
- Strong ability to collaborate and communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
- Passionate about UX and UCD.
- Motivated with a desire to drive change.
- High level of English.
*An assessment test will be sent to all suitable candidates
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft Madrid is currently seeking a UX Designer!
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 6,000 employees.
At Gameloft Madrid, as UX Designer, you'll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including Asphalt Xtreme and Gods of Rome, which were created in this studio.
The UX Designer is responsible for delivering intuitive and user-centered design solutions to complex problems. In close collaboration with Game Designers and Artists, you will define, prototype, communicate, and iterate on UX solutions, including UI, signs & feedback, controls, and other player-facing game elements.
The main and routine tasks of the UX Designer are:
- Gathering requirements from Game Design and transforming them into usable UI elements and interaction paradigms
- Creating user interface design specifications, wire frame layouts, pre-visualisations, storyboard, userflows,
- Creating and validating of personas and design prototypes
- Design logic, layout and flow the game's user interfaces including HUD, menus, and lobby based on information architecture and accessibility principles
- Ensure that signs and feedback clearly communicate the game information based on best practices in accessibility
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en InfoJobs