As a UX/UI Designer at Tuenti, together with the rest of the design team, you will guide and implement the experience, visual language and overall look and feel of our mobile website and app, based on design objectives and product requirements. You will work with Product Managers and Engineers to come up with intuitive user experiences and killer user interfaces that, together create a compelling visual experience for Tuenti’s prospective customers. You will have the opportunity to put your creative fingerprints on the fastest growing mobile operator in Spanish history and one of the leading tech companies in Europe.
- Use business requirements, usability findings and market research to develop scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
- Conceptualize and, together with the Product Manager, document new features.
- Conduct user testing and/or guerrilla testing.
- Create personas, user flows and journeys, scenarios, concept sketches, prototypes and wireframes.
- Develop and nurture relationships across teams and disciplines to promote collaboration and efficiency. Serve as User Experience evangelist across the organization.
- Create engaging, usable, and effective interaction and visual design solutions that work to achieve customers goals.
- Strong understanding of user experience and interaction principles within the constraints of mobile devices, as well as across desktop environments.
- Advocate for excellent customer experience, from the details up.
- Experience in app design for both smartphone and tablet as well as web design.
- Strong portfolio is a must; show us you know how to create an experience.
- Have working examples of well-executed designs that display a thorough understanding of visual language and interaction design principles.
- Expertise with design tools such as Sketch, Invision or other prototyping tools.
- Can collaborate effectively with a group of creative individuals to produce highly polished and professional finished works.
- Proven ability to interact with stakeholders, manage expectations, and communicate persuasively.
- Voracious appetite for all things mobile; if it is happening, you should already know about it (insert current trend or buzzword here).
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org