Entercoms Global OP LTD
(a través de Infojobs)
Entercoms enables Global OEMs and operators with complex service operations to manage risks, maximize revenue and drive greater control over business outcomes. As a digital technology and services company, Entercoms powers the service chain through business-driven IP and analytical models, domain expertise, operations support services and cross-industry best practices.
We are looking for innovation-minded UI/UX designer. Analytics and data science background or interest is a big plus. Entercoms creates control tower solutions for managing supply chains and aftermarket service. Successful candidates will work on designing solutions that require building Angular JS based interactive UIs containing deep visualization for desktop and mobile interfaces (iOS and Android). The position is full time and based in Barcelona, collaborating with global teams (USA, Ireland, India)
- Desgin effective dynamic web applications
- Define user interaction models and user experience flows for new and existing products
- Sketch and present UX concepts and behaviors with sketches, wireframes, task/workflows, simple working prototypes, or whatever form best communicates your ideas
- Communicate UX design solutions to multiple development teams through prototypes, detailed specifications and similar types of communication documents
- Advocate for a preferred solution to user problems with logical, well-reasoned arguments supported by qualitative and / or quantitative evidence
- Become expert on our users' needs and our products' success meeting those needs through a combination of quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Stay fresh on UX best practices across platforms and serve as the in-house expert on them
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
- Native applications development experience is a plus
- Data visualization experience is a big plus
- Additional domains desired:
- Basic knowledge of database & SQL
- Supply chain, Field Service, Aftermarket, Warranty, Customer Intelligence
What people who have joined Entercoms say...
- "I learnt more in Entercoms in one year that I would have learnt in three years at a large company" - Senior Developer, Entercoms
- "Entercoms is mission driven, and offers a lot of flexibility from a work timing perspective. Getting the job done matters." - Junior developer, Entercoms.
- "Entercoms has top tier customers and a global footprint - you get exposure to challenging problems on a daily basis."
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en InfoJobs