(a través de LinkedIn)
DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services, including mobile strategy, mobile UX and app solutions, omni-channel commerce, mobile brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure mobile device, app and data management. The company’s commitment to excellence in service delivery has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices all around the world. The company has been named one of the Top 2014 Workplaces in the Washington DC area by the Washington Post, and has been awarded Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com.
About The Opportunity
Digital Management Inc. (DMI) is looking for a full time UX Designer to support one of its commercial clients in Barcelona, Spain.
Are you passionate about transforming the way B2C and B2B companies do business by building world-class mobility products and services? Do you enjoy discovering customer pain points and designing services and products that solve customer needs and drive value for the end user?
A new role within DMI International has been created for a UX Designer. The UX Designer works closely with our business and solution delivery partners, translating business requirements, modern technology, and user needs into a meaningful design strategy and execution plan. and customer solutions. The UX Designer knows how to navigate ambiguous and diverse requirements, producing a clear, concise design roadmap for each engagement. The UX Designer creates results by collaborating with fellow designers, user researchers, and program managers to create user scenarios, workflows, user flows, wireframes, UI assets, and other design artifacts as needed. The successful UX Designer partners with clients, developers, product management, designers, and testers to chart a course between vision and reality, and to bring the product home. The UX Designer is the voice of the user for the team.
The candidate should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, where changing hats occurs on a regular basis. No working day will be the same for this individual, so the right candidate is flexible and excels in a dynamic environment.
Working at DMI requires a global mindset, empathy for our customers and a desire to make them successful through mobility. Our culture is very down-to-earth and people oriented. Our employees are hardworking, humble and proud to be part of this company.
The right candidate will possess excellent communications skills and a love of using technology to solve business problems. They are fast learners, innovative, and enjoy working on international projects. If you have a strong desire to help us make our customers successful through mobility, please submit your application.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Participate in cross functional teams to bring clarity in all elements of UX Design
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications as necessary; although, we are striving to move from documentation and towards a prototyping driven workflow.
- Visualize new design solutions.
- Develop decision material.
- Secure the correct visual quality and brand expression of the output from the Visual Designer.
- Communicate status and design plans with cross-functional teams and Product Owners.
- Present deliverables to stakeholders.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that the design concept is implemented.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Guide the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
- Participate in scoping and estimation work along with sales and development leads.
- Participate in design thinking workshops with clients, end users, and cross-functional teams.
- Effectively communicate the design concept and vision with all stakeholders in order to have "buy in" from all parties.
Education And Years Of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, HCI, or a related field.
- 2+ years’ experience
- Experience with applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and user research.
- Knowledge of technology and the impact on the feasibility of design solutions, including the capabilities and limitations of modern web, mobile, and wearable technologies
- Design and specify user interfaces, services, and multi-touchpoint experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Ability to discover, understand, and communicate the business requirement
- Knowledgeable of design patterns and how to apply them within a variety of contexts (vehicle, mobile, web, etc.)
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Adobe Suite, OmniGraffle, jQuery, inVision, etc.
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc)
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to work from a blank slate and inspire others
- Advanced degree in Interaction Design, HCI, or a related field.
- Mobile technology experience
- Experience within retail, manufacturing, finance, automotive, healthcare, travel & hospitality industries
- Understanding of agile development best practices
- Physical Requirement(s): N/A
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn