(a través de King)
If you want to create great user experiences that will make the lives of our internal business stakeholders, game artists and developers a lot easier, fun and rewarding this is the right job for you!
You will be working on internal applications tools like our game engine editor in London, Stockholm, Barcelona and Seattle to define workflows and interfaces that will help our games, artist and marketing teams to create brilliant experiences for our users.
Ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the user centered design process as well as how user insights can be applied to dress design decisions.
Your role within our Kingdom
- Define the UX strategy for our internal tools specially the King game engine editor.
- Help our product owners and developers executing all UX design deliverables from concept, exploration, research to interaction and visual design.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and mock-ups based on user feedback to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to the teams and stakeholders.
- Establish and promote a user-centric design approach, best practices and standards being able to facilitate and lead design thinking best practices.
- Experience working with complex desktop applications for specialized users.
- Ability for conceptualization and visual communication skills.
- Great passion for usability and a strong focus on the end users of a system.
- Strong understanding of standard UCD methodologies.
- Ability to create wireframes, rapid prototypes as well as visual design components
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative, Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision, Axure and other design or prototyping tools.
- Confident with user interface design patterns.
Tasty bonus skills
- Experience working on the definition and design of game engine editors like Unity.
- Experience working with desktop applications like CMS, campaign Management platforms, customer support tools etc.
- Knowledge working with design systems and style guides will be a bonus.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
King Digital Entertainment is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. King is an independent unit of Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), which acquired the company in February 2016. We make games for millions of players worldwide, which can be played on our king.com and royalgames.com websites, Facebook, and mobile platforms such as the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store and the Amazon Appstore. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö and Stockholm along with offices in Malta, San Francisco and Tokyo.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en King