(a través de LinkedIn)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A UX/UI DESIGNER
As a Lead UI/UX Designer, you will play a key role in improving revamping and creating our web and app experience by make it even easier for our customers to enjoy parking without a hassle. You will be constantly challenged to look for design solutions to business problems while keeping the focus on our customers and the way they interact with our product.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end user experience, so you’ll not only design the solution, but you will also make sure (along with the product department) that is implemented correctly.
A + REQUIREMENTS. OUR IDEAL FEMALE / MALE CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
- 4+ years of experience as UX/UI designer designing web and mobile applications.
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wire frames, prototypes and screen flows
- Knowledge of standard design processes, and wireframing tools (Sketch, Invision)
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to grasp multiple product requirements
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience including business, product and technology teams
- Past experience in the ability to manage projects by configuring, tracking, reporting and delivering project initiatives as planned.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including business development, product management and web development
- A portfolio of effective UX/UI design that can show your thought process and problem solving skills. (Mandatory)
- Responsive design experience.
KEEP ON READING. THIS INFO IS INTERESTING FOR YOU
- You will be part of Parclick´s Steering Committee.
- You will be based in Madrid (Spain) office.
- We are offering a fix salary and an annual bonus.
- You will have 25 days per year in terms of holidays.
- We also think about your trainings and seminars, that's why you will have up to five days per year for being able to attend (these are to be added to your 25 days off per year).
If you think you are a good fit and are looking forward to joining a great Team, please send us your resume and a short description of why we should hire you: firstname.lastname@example.org
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn