(a través de LinkedIn)
Currently NetSuite is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our Experience Design Team working on the new UI Framework in Barcelona. The new team will strengthen our ability to deliver a solution adapted to our customers’ end-to-end journey. Working with designers, developers and product managers you will define best practices, interactions and design innovative new components for the next generation of the UI framework.
The ideal candidate is an analytical problem solver with a passion for providing effective designs.
Are you capable of translating challenging business problems into simple interaction solutions? Do you have the instinct to design for simplicity? Have you spent time understanding the users’ profiles and tailoring solutions to their workflows? Are you comfortable presenting rationales of your design work and justify your decisions? Are you willing to work together with fellow designers and collect feedback while moving further? We are A family of Designers, Product Managers, Developers, Test Automation Engineers and Technical Writers, sharing a start-up culture in our inspiring home in the heart of Barcelona. We pursue innovative ways of building user-centered solutions that can scale over time. We work using Agile methodologies and MVP approaches. We can proudly say we practice Design Thinking and iterate our solutions based on customer feedback and technical feasibility. And we keep the loop going with the efforts of dedicated, committed teams. At NetSuite we think out of the box and spend a lot of time brainstorming. The greatest and simplest solutions come from the group effort. And we move forward by bridging Experience Design with Product Management and Engineering at every step.
You will be part of the global UI Framework team that is changing the foundation of NetSuite’s design platform and a member of the growing Barcelona design tribe.
You will apply strategic thinking, design methodologies and creative problem solving to produce design solutions against the on-going requirements of a cloud driven enterprise software system.
A notable part of your activity will be to effectively present design rationales. You will gather feedback and iterate your design solutions. You will keep the communication flowing by bringing feedback from customers to the team and taking their questions to customers. You will share your work and be open to trade-offs and constructive feedback.
How would it feel to be capable of influencing the daily routine of thousands of individuals worldwide, in a company that places users at the center of what it delivers, without ever losing sight of the technical capital that makes it happen?
- Hands-on creative problem solving in a cloud-driven enterprise software system.
- Work with a multi-disciplined UX team of designers, user researchers and product managers in a fast-paced, dynamic, agile environment.
- Produce high-quality design deliverables that communicate design solutions and facilitate discussion.
- Present design alternatives and effectively communicate rationale and trade-offs.
- Demonstrate a passion for iteration and being eager to receive feedback.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects of varying timelines, degrees of complexity and scope.
- Degree in Product/Industrial Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Idealy 5 years working in the field of UX Design
- Online portfolio demonstrating your problem-solving ability: problem analysis, personas, scenarios, user journeys, sketches, wireframes, pixel-perfect prototypes, task-flows or other relevant design artifacts.
- Front-end design knowledge is a plus
- Analytical and strategic mindset (we privilege that rather than pixel-perfect visual skills)
- Flexibility to work with geographically distributed teams
- Excellent communication skills (office and company language is English) Experience working in Agile Development methodology is a plus.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn