(a través de LinkedIn)
What we need from you:
- Lead UX and UI design projects across the entire product lifecycle.
- Set the vision for the user experience and work closely with a cross-functional team and find practical solutions to design challenges
- Let users lead the way: listen to and know our users to let their needs guide us to the best solutions. Constantly improve solutions step by step with A/B tests.
- Quickly produce various concepts and high fidelity mockups.
- Play an active role in taking the overall company to the next UX/UI level.
- Work within a cross-functional team.
- Be autonomous and take full ownership of your work.
- Make our users love us – on all devices!
What we need you to bring:
- You have at least 5 years of experience designing for web and mobile at user-centric tech or e-commerce companies. You’ve shipped many consumer products and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences.
- You are an amazing UX/UI designer who wants to take our product experience to the next level.
- You love sketching concepts, optimizing flows and provide visionary designs. You think big but act pragmatically.
- Your great communication skills help the team and stakeholders to understand your designs. You are able to set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts to make business strategy come to life.
- You have a deep understanding of user-centered design approach: You aim at improving your work constantly by feedback from peers and users. You’re conducting hands-on user research, or provide iterative versions for A/B tests
- You master your tools like Sketch, Invision, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq or whatever you feel comfortable with.
- You have experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Fluency in English would be nice.
What can you expect from us:
- A cool environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market big player.
- A competitive salary, an attractive company pension plan and other personal benefits such as food allowance, private medical insurance… and yes, Nespresso!
- Great work-life balance, including a cool office in the very center of Madrid, flexible working hours and home office.
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends.
- Continuous development including skills training, conferences, and many other workshops and sessions.
Interested? Apply today and do not forget to upload your CV and portfolio!
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn