As a Product designer at Liferay, you'll be part of a cross-functional product team, working closely with product managers, developers, testers, and other designers to create and design new products, and improve existing interfaces based on user needs, product requirements, and business objectives.
We’re looking for a seasoned and talented Product Designer with strong skills in UX Design who can create low fidelity prototypes but also achieve good final designs. We’re looking for a designer with sharp intuition who’s comfortable talking about design as it relates to the needs of the business.
- 4+ years of experience in UX design.
- A strong / quality portfolio of software designs that exemplify your design aesthetic.
- Strong interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills
- Experience creating UX deliverables in Sketch, Axure, or equivalent tools
- Human-centric approach to designing products
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS and how they will be used to bring your beautiful designs to the web.
- A track record of quickly learning new things and thriving in a team environment
- Demonstrable attention to details
- Significant experience creating highly-effective and beautiful user-focused interfaces across a variety of channels (mobile, web, etc).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English
Working at Liferay is an opportunity to participate in an ethical, motivating, challenging and constantly expanding project within an international environment that offers the possibility developing a personal career according to your capabilities and preferences as part of the Liferay team.
- Salary package according to qualification and experience.
- A positive and pleasant work environment, with healthy food in the kitchen (tons of fruit, coffee, tea, cookies, etc.) and nice and very skilled people willing to help you (any time).
- Fast and powerful laptop with an external 27' monitor.
- Flexibility to work remotely when the task allows for it.
- Opportunity to be yourself, take responsibility and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in an international context.
- Working at a successful company with strong growth.
- Health insurance for you and your family.