(a través de LinkedIn)
This position plays a critical role helping the to the UX Team the ABA English user experience. This individual works with different teams to design a highly usable and scalable interface in an agile work environment. We are looking for designers who are passionate about design, driven to build products that deliver an excellent user experience, and are continually looking to improve his or her skills.
We have coped till now, but understand we will only be the best company if we can attract and retain the best people, and this is a great opportunity for a dynamic individual to spearhead a new phase of growth for a fast-moving technology company.
The main responsibilities of that role will be
- Help to define the user experience for the ABA desktop & mobile app (iOS and Android).
- Create user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes as necessary to define experiences.
- Create documentation & prototypes that enables to the development team to build software that fosters a delightful user experience.
- Continually iterate on product interfaces based on feedback and product performance.
- Use best practices and user knowledge to inform designs.
- Advocate for best of breed experience design and design thinking.
- Partner with the product owner to oversee the user experience of features from conception to completion.
- Participate in regularly grooming meetings and other team-wide development efforts.
Background and Skills
- Some practical and theoretical knowledge of interaction and visual design principles.
- Experience working with an in house product and engineering team.
- Ability to validate your ideas through prototyping.
- Good working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and/or Sketch and a wide variety of tools for conceptual design and prototyping such as Axure, UXPin, Marvel, Invision, etc ...
- Some experience working across multiple platforms and screen sizes/densities.
- Good ability to solve problems proactively, creatively and efficiently.
- Up-to-date with the latest UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Comfortable taking initiative in terms of graphics, brainstorming, research, and suggesting graphical and ergonomic trends.
- Experience in e-mail and banners campaigns
- Experience in Agile environments.
What makes working at ABA English great
- Open work environment with young, dynamic and outstanding international teams
- Working in a vibrant and fast paced company
- Free Breakfast every Monday
- Free English and Spanish classes
- Private health insurance: Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Restaurant discounts: Enjoy your lunches with a daily discount
- Childcare subsidies: We offer a discount plan for hundreds of Barcelona-based daycare centers
- Discounted gym access: Exercise your muscles as well as your brain!
- Discounted travel cards: We make your commute a little lighter on your wallet
- Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit)
ABA English Culture
Here at ABA English we don’t rely on machines to produce our product, we rely on people. With that in mind we constantly strive to provide the best working environment possible to ensure the success of each member of the ABA team.
When choosing a place to work, we believe culture is one of, if not the most important differentiator. After all, it's where you'll spend the majority of your week! Our office in Barcelona is in a start-up hub for creative businesses.
When we wake up we look forward to coming in, and find our jobs challenging, stimulating and enjoyable. We take pride in working for a business that's both highly innovative and making a lasting positive impact on the world, and enjoy kicking back after a hard weeks work with an inter-company hangout and beers. Every quarter we try to go out for a cultural or team building event.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn