Las Rozas de Madrid (Madrid)
(a través de LinkedIn)
We are looking to hire a UX Designer on a full time position.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences, by researching, prototyping and testing for digital channels. Analyzing usage data and traffic patterns
- Take a user-centered design approach delivering user stories, user journeys and conduct A/B tests to measure user experience
- Research knowledge in the industry’s and latest trends to come up with additional insights.
- Lead and suggest major UX/UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience
- Collaborate and share knowledge with other team members and stakeholders.
- 4+ years UX Design
- Strong- knowledge of User Research techniques and usability testing
- Ability to understand detailed complex requirements to design elegant solutions for complicated processes
- Experience across Desktop & Native Apps& RWD & Mobile First
- Knowledge of UX Software (Axure and Sketch) and methodologies (Design Thinking and Lean Start up)
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas and solutions to stakeholders.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Fluent English level
- Please know that all applicants must have an up to date CV, accompanied by a portfolio
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn