Raet (raet.com) is the leading HR software company and cloud solutions provider with millions of users worldwide and over 50 years of experience. Headquartered in the Netherlands, with hubs in Europe and Latin America, our HR platform helps more than 1500 clients with Human Capital Management (HCM), ranging from Standard payroll to funky eHRM (Human Resource Management) products in the public and private sector.
Are you passionate about IT, and want to build cool stuff that has an impact on how people work day by day? Do you get a kick out of developing state of the art software? Are you up for a real challenge to become the best UX Content Designer?
In Madrid we have already established a major tech hub and agile environment to enable us to develop a new innovative and user friendly HR platform solution that will really rock our industry. We have more than 100 software developers, UX designers and professional staff among others. We want to expand substantially over the coming years, so we are looking for committed people who believe in our long term perspective.
Finally, and ultimately most important, we are looking for team members who share our mindset & core values: Smart, Helpful, Conscious, Expert & Reliable. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a UX Content Designer (native Spanish and English) to design, create and manage content from a global viewpoint.
ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES
Your focus is on designing, creating and managing user-friendly content for the tools that Raet is developing (Human Resources and Payrolling) and are part of the Raet UX team, based in Madrid (SP) and Amersfoort (NL). You work in close collaboration with interaction designers, visual designers and product owners. You create texts that catch the reader’s attention and at the same time convey their message in a concise manner. Your content helps users, our clients, to reach their goals without effort.
Your TO-DO list:
- Further develop the textual identity of Raet;
- Further develop content guidelines;
- Design content flows in dialogs;
- Create multilingual content;
- Create and manage collections of terms, labels, clauses and messages;
- Further build the tone-of-voice;
- Create natural language and promote the use of it;
- Coach colleagues to create and manage user-friendly content themselves.
- You can show that your capacities are at least on higher professional education level. You have 5+ years of experience in the UX content field.
- You are fluent (near-native) in Spanish and (native) English; speaking Dutch is an advantage, but not mandatory. Knowledge of Human Resources and/or Payrolling is an advantage.
- You like teamwork, but are also experienced enough to take the lead and work autonomous. You are result oriented and you are able to control projects and meet deadlines.
- You prefer to work in agile settings; like to to tackle content challenges early on in the innovation process.
- You are able to take a consultant role to advise the UX team and the whole Raet community about UX and content.
Raet as an employer of reference chooses to work in a different scheme than other organizations. We are conscious that flexibility, development and a fair compensation package bring huge benefits to the employee as well as the company
- Work with the best professionals in an innovative and international hub
- Development and growth opportunities within the company
- Available exchange programs with many workplaces in Argentina, Peru, Mexico, Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands
- Inspiring environment to learn and develop yourself with training opportunities
- Autonomy day (Take a day off from your daily duties to research, innovate or self-learning)
- Permanent contract and attractive salaries (according to experience)
- Flexible working hours, 7-10h / 16-19h (Free on Friday afternoons)
- During August finish at 15 every day
- Occasional flexible hours to work from home
- As a plus, apart from your salary, we offer all employees free Health insurance, ticket restaurant and ticket transport
- Macbook pro
- Onboarding program (1 week stay in the beautiful city of Amersfoort, Netherland headquarters)
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
For further information, don´t hesitate to contact Tamara Menéndez (Tamara.email@example.com)