(a través de LinkedIn)
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The User Experience Design team within EMC is dedicated to optimizing EMC's products for the entire product life cycle, from up-front design to usability testing. They provide deep insight and understanding into user behavior, needs, and motivation throughout all phases of the design process from project conceptualization, to implementation, and development. They work with customers, product managers, marketing, documentation, and product development teams to research and design usable and productive user experiences. They also help to create common user experience standards across EMC products and/or within product domains.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Supports project design direction by working with Sr. members of the UXD team.
- Has moderate understanding of UXD's customer products and user goals and behaviors. Demonstrates full use and/or application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Creates workflows, interaction models, wireframes, visual designs, under the direction of Sr. UXD staff.
- Works within brand guidelines to ensure designs are not only user friendly, but remain consistent with the rest of the products and EMC's brand framework.
- Communicates and validates designs by creating (or managing the creation of) user task flows, wire frames, prototypes, and user interface design specifications.
- Helps conduct usability testing.
- Creates or contributes to usability test scripts, completing user experience testing and design reviews, and collaborating with the Engineering and Quality Engineering teams on bug identification and resolution.
- May conduct customer interviews, user research, persona creation, and usability testing.
- Helps generate interaction concepts that enable seamless, fluid, relevant and engaging experiences for users.
- Working under normal direction from Sr. Staff, helps create high-fidelity user interface prototypes (using images or UI code such as HTML, css, or other related technology) to be used for advanced customer feedback, usability testing, and for socializing the UX design to development for implementation.
- Completes tasks and follows standard UXD practices under normal direction from others. Work is moderately supervised and reviewed for overall adequacy.
- Performs project support role and has occasional cross functional interaction.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Project management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Goal Oriented.
- Exhibits confident behavior.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Education Required: Bachelors (Technical)
- Experience Required: 2+ years relevant experience
- Physical Requirements: No
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn