(a través de LinkedIn)
We are seeking an ambitious, positive, bright, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial and high-spirited skilled Senior User Experience designer to join our team in our awesome headquarters in Madrid, Spain.
Why do we love User Experience and what do we want to do?
Spotahome is revolutionizing the way people rent housing and as we have much to develop and improve, we believe that UX is the key for success. We are one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. Spotahome is an online marketplace that offers everyone in the world the most comprehensive listings of apartments, rooms, and residences in their city of destination. We personally check thousands of rooms taking professional photography, making cool HD video tours, and designing floor plans of each accommodation so potential tenants can securely book a whole apartment or rent an individual room in a flat or a student residence all from the comfort of their couch!
We’re looking for a UX designer with solid research and interaction design skills, and comfortable as a solution architect. This is not a visual designer position, although it’s a nice to have.
- Collaborate with visual designers, product owners, stakeholders and engineers to create and implement solutions and new features for all the apps we produce: tenant website, landlord website, internal tools, integrations, among others…
- Advocate for the customer and follow user-centered design principles.
- Support and validate your work through analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Create design solutions that address both business and user needs.
- Have a toolbox of fundamental research methodologies needed to validate product or business hypothesis in any stage of the project.
- Create wireframes and prototypes to create a shared understanding of the needs and scope of the solutions.
- Teach other team members and learn from them.
- Experience in agile environments (agile manifesto).
- Solid experience running workshops with stakeholders to gather insights and help take user-centered decisions.
- Excellent communications skills including visualization, communication design, report writing and presentation for technical and non-technical individuals.
- Comfortable with graphic design tools like Sketch, Illustrator or Photoshop.
- Experience creating different kinds of prototypes to validate ideas.
- Proficiency in working with small collaborative teams.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Experience in product design (lean, MVP, business canvas model).
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating conceptual, UX and visual design covering different channels like desktop and mobile.
- Solid experience in graphic design.
- Experience in e-commerce and digital marketplaces.
- Experience creating and maintaining style guides and design language systems.
- Full-time salary, negotiable based on experience, and potential access to the stock options plan.
- Both organizing and promoting internal and external events.
- More than twenty-two nationalities in the team. Multicultural and start-up environment (beanbags, free coffee, international food internal events like beer tastings...).
- Flexibility to take time off when necessary and open vacation policy.
- Awesome team-building Fridays. Breakfast, beers, dinner, party…
If you believe you have what it takes, if you believe in our vision, if you are high spirited and want to do something different and enjoy every day; if you are willing to join us and make an impact and disrupt the housing rental market, please send us your CV (we also love cover letters)
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn