(a través de LinkedIn)
At ABA English, we believe that learning should be part of everyone's daily life; and to help us better understand our users' needs we are looking for a Senior UX Researcher to join our Product and Technology team.
As a Senior UX Researcher, you will conduct independent research, analyse real user behaviour and work with User Interface Designers, Products Manager and Engineers to improve our product features and develop new ones. You are encouraged to identify new opportunities for user experience improvements. We strive to the connect users to the magic of learn English, and your job is to make that connection intuitive and accessible.
We have coped till now, but understand we will only be the best company if we can attract and retain the best people, and this is a great opportunity for a dynamic individual to spearhead a new phase of growth for a fast-moving technology company.
What you’ll do
- Dedicated advocate of a user-centered approach to product development.
- Facilitate evidence-based product and design decisions.
- Planning, scoping, conducting, analysing and communicating research.
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of how users experience online search.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Collect and analyse user behaviour through online experiments, benchmark studies, lab studies, and surveys.
- Deliver compelling insights to the product and design teams.
- Work with metrics and A/B tests in order to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research. vWork with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and Research Managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
- Ability to use research insights to develop journey maps, process flows and user personas.
Background and Skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of work experience as UX Researcher.
- Experience with qualitative research methods and familiar with quantitative research.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- 4 years of relevant work experience, including experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Experience with remote usability testing tools.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
What makes working at ABA English great
- Open work environment with young, dynamic and outstanding international teams
- Working in a vibrant and fast paced company
- Free Breakfast every Monday
- Free English and Spanish classes
- Private health insurance: Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Restaurant discounts: Enjoy your lunches with a daily discount
- Childcare subsidies: We offer a discount plan for hundreds of Barcelona-based daycare centers
- Discounted gym access: Exercise your muscles as well as your brain!
- Discounted travel cards: We make your commute a little lighter on your wallet
- Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit)
ABA English Culture
Here at ABA English we don’t rely on machines to produce our product, we rely on people. With that in mind we constantly strive to provide the best working environment possible to ensure the success of each member of the ABA team.
When choosing a place to work, we believe culture is one of, if not the most important differentiator. After all, it's where you'll spend the majority of your week! Our office in Barcelona is in a start-up hub for creative businesses.
When we wake up we look forward to coming in, and find our jobs challenging, stimulating and enjoyable. We take pride in working for a business that's both highly innovative and making a lasting positive impact on the world, and enjoy kicking back after a hard weeks work with an inter-company hangout and beers. Every quarter we try to go out for a cultural or team building event.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, then we would love to hear from you! All applications must be in English.
¿Te interesa esta oferta?
Más información en LinkedIn